jueves, 5 de septiembre de 2013

TRANSPORTATION IN PERU

TRANSPORTATION IN PERU
My idea about tranportation in Peru is not such a beautiful thing because there are always accidents that really harm my feelings, but at least I didn´t have these kind of loss until now. I consider that ''killer combis'' should be banned because conductor and the chauffeur have bad behavor to the passenger becaue they can think they do whatever they want like increasing prices that is on the rate, stopping until they want which means that they don't follow the route. Also the Orion Company because the most rate of deaths are caused by this company and the mayor of Lima doesn´t do anything about it. My final idea is that there has to do something in order to avoid more disasters and to leave peacefully.
 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario