sábado, 14 de septiembre de 2013

A LETTER TO A FRIEND

Dear  Carlos,
I hope your arrival here in Peru will be so comfortable and what I´m going to start is  carrying you to Armas Square to look at The Cathedral, it will be so nice to you to see that . Besides, I will take you to the most historical shred in History, it is called De La Unión Shred, there are many places you can visit and to enjoy. Furthermore, my college friends would be so happy to see you because I had talked them about you, and they got impressed by the way. 
If you are going to stay at my house  for a period of time, you have to follow some rules:
-You have to take dinner at the same time with us; but if you are not hungry, only tell us and there will be no problem.
-You can't stay doing your things after midnight , you have to sleep at the same time that we sleep.
That´s it, I hope your arrival will be soon.
I'll be waiting. 
Greetings,
Humberto. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario